2019 Reedikulus Arts Crawl Business Participation
Would you like to be a stop on the Arts Crawl?
We are now taking applications for select downtown businesses to participate! Apply to be a part of this unique arts event, now in its fifth year.
This is a curated event. We are looking for stops who offer at least one of the following:
- are located within the designated event area
- are already an established gallery
- display original high-quality artwork with the artist(s) present*
- provide enough space to showcase an ArtsLink-selected artist or two
- feature a live musician or live performance (any compensation to artist paid by stop)*
- feature an arts activity or demonstration*
*Artists/Performers must complete an application unless featured in a gallery. Artists with work for sale may keep 100% of their proceeds.
Because this event is curated, retail participation is limited and at the discretion of the event organizers.
NEW this year!
We’re closing South Walnut Street between Main and Vine streets and creating a street party with Beer & Wine Service, Food, and Live music!
Cost: FREE with $100 minimum Sponsorship!
- Numbered Stop on the Arts Crawl map directing visitors to your location
- Link to your business on the Arts Crawl webpage
- Sponsor listing in Event Guide
- Your participation also helps ArtsLink cover the costs associated with this event including marketing, administration and entertainment.
Marketing for this year’s Reedikulus Art Crawl includes:
5000 Rack Cards / 5000 Event Guides / 200 Posters / Facebook Advertising / Webpage / 20+ Listings in websites, newspapers, magazines, etc. / Press Releases to regional papers & news stations / Reedsburg Chamber’s weekly e-Blast
This year’s goal for visitors is 750 - continues to grow each year!